How to Stay Sane When Wired
- Download programs only from the developers' websites and your distribution's official repositories.
- Use uBlock Origin and Reader Mode. Information processing is much easier with them.
- Avoid everyone who treats others like sh**, even moderators.
- If you get an error when accessing a page, look for it on the WayBack Machine or archive.today.
- Access YouTube through Invidious, and disable Related Videos as frequently as possible. This will make focusing on the channels you like easier.
- No matter how hard a creator begs, do not donate to them unless you can confirm they will use your money responsibly.
- Stupidity and Twitter go hand in hand, so avoid Twitter.
- Toxicity and lolcow-centric sites go hand in hand, so tread carefully.
- Listen to future funk and vaporwave; they're the audio equivalents of THC.
- Do not play games that require an internet connection.
- Go outside if the weather is okay!