Hi! I am Marek Küthe. I am from Germany, but I also speak some english.
I in person love the Darknet especially I2P and Freenet.
I operate a search engine in the I2P Network (bandura.i2p). For the search engine I use YaCy. However I also programming in C/C++ and Ruby. The reason why I love programming is that (almost) everything in programming languages are locical.
You can contact me via Jabber, Briar, Matrix, Telegram and E-Mail.
If you want you can encrypt or sign you emails via GPG.
When I should be able to read the messages via my Smartphone, it would be nice when you also use my mobile key.
- Telegram: https://t.me/mark22k
- My GPG key:
- GPG: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPG key id: 699108C7 / 7E869146699108C7
- GPG fingerprint: 9AA2 8159 FCEB 3CD8 3BC2 1201 7E86 9146 6991 08C7
- And my mobile gpg key:
- GPG: https://email@example.com
- GPG key id: D3BFCEAF / 0A9F4677D3BFCEAF
- GPG fingerprint: 1507 444F 2962 EFD3 69C5 8118 0A9F 4677 D3BF CEAF